Sorry, this is late (again), life has just been out of control lately.
I don’t know whether this was due to my eating or the fact that I had a terrible stomach flu but I’ll take it!
Amount Remaining to Lose:
Goals for 12/7/2012 – 12/13/2012:
- Continue consistent tracking for all meals
This has not gone well but I’ll give myself a slight pass since I was sick and didn’t eat anything for probably about 36 hrs and then once I was eating again, it wasn’t much.
- Measure or weigh out all food so that I’m eating only 1 serving of foods
I did a good job of weighing out and measuring all of the food I did eat.
- Pack and bring lunch everyday except Friday
I was only at work for 1 full day due to myself being sick and then Emmett and that day was Friday, so I didn’t need to pack anything for the rest of the week but I did eat at home.
- Earn 10,000 steps on at least 3 days
This didn’t happen, in fact I had my lowest step day last Tuesday. I only took about 500 steps because I slept all day. lol
- Do at last 3 other workouts
Also did not happen.
Another thing that did not happen.
Goals for 12/14/2012 – 12/20/2012:
I’m only giving myself two goals for the next week, eat reasonably and walk LOTS! I want to be able to enjoy myself and not restrict but I also do not want to gain, so I will do my best to be as active as possible.
Merry MERRY Christmas!
Another fantastic Weigh-in!!
Amount Remaining to Lose:
- Continue to track all meals!
Tracked everyday except for today and that is because I give myself the day off from tracking once a week so that I do not become overwhelmed with “writing down” everything thing I eat.
- Find a new recipe to make with Seamus
We found a new recipe but we are holding off on making it until after Thanksgiving because it is a Thanksgiving-like crock-pot meal. I’ll share it after we make it.
- Continue to slowly make the switch from processed foods to whole foods
I made a very conscious effort to buy more vegetables and to actually eat them and I plan on rolling that into next week. I still struggle with cutting out frozen lunches because I have so little time to make a lunch that I go for something low fat and and fast but I don’t want to beat myself up too much over this. I’m making the journey slowly but surely.
I’ve been parking farther away from the door at work and when I go to stores. I’ve been take the extra walk during the day to fill my water bottle in the cafeteria instead of just the nearby water fountain. It feels great to get up and move more during the day.
- Complete at least 3 workouts.
I only did 1 “official” workout over my steps. I need to start working harder at this goal.
- Find time to do some stretching breaks throughout the day. It feels good and assists in the recovery of sore muscles.
I can check this one off! I have a great stretching routine that I am doing at least twice during the day. I do it right after I finish pumping before I walk back to my desk. It’s really perking me up and putting an extra pep in my step.
Goals for 11/16/2012 – 11/22/2012:
- Continued consistent tracking
- Eat sensibly on Thanksgiving.
No need to be a pig but no need to be completely restrictive either.
- Increase my veggie by 2 additional servings a day, this will put me at 5 a day.
- Continue to fit in more and more ways to get in added steps throughout the day.
- Get in 3 workouts
- Continue with my stretching breaks.
They make me feel good, so why quit!?
What are your goals for the next week?