Exercise is the best medicine!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful week and have some really fun plans this weekend. This has been a weird weather week, it started out really warm and very humid and today it’s rainy, windy and cool. I’m not complaining because I love Autumn and I’m ready for the leaves to change and fall, but it’s crazy how dramatic the weather in WNY can be in just a few days. I’m really hoping that we can take Emmett to do all sorts of things this Fall. I’d like to do pumpkin farms, corn maizes and drive around NY looking at all the beautiful colors that exist in this season. Plus, can you imagine the amazing pictures that we’ll get with him and the colors!? I just love Fall!
Alright onto My Finds Friday – Exercise edition
- First up this week is Hungry Runner, she has created a 25 minute upper body strength workout, it looks like it is a serious muscle builder if done regularly. You should also check out all of her other workouts, she has a huge selection of them and they vary from running, strength training to yoga.
- Fall is the season of skinny jeans and tall boots, so why not work those legs hard and firm them up. Skinny Mom has a fantastic leg workout full of moves that will take your legs from flabby to firm
- If you’re in Buffalo and are interested in trying out CrossFit, Living Social has a great deal on a week’s pass to classes at CrossFit Amherst. I have not personally gone, but I have a friend who works out there and does nothing but rave about the workouts, the gym and how she feels afterward. Do yourself a favor and check it out!
- Along with working out comes healthy eating. I found this great article on BuzzFeed that provides some great ideas on what foods to eat post-workout.
- And finally for my blogger friends, a quick read about the importance of No Follow Links in your blog articles. I’m seriously learning so so much as I blog more and more and it’s really exciting! I love sharing my new found knowledge with all of my readers.
You can read some of my other My Finds Friday’s here.