Results for 10/12/12 – 10/18/12
I maintained this week. I’ll take it!!
Amount Remaining to Lose:
- Begin working on eating cleaner. More veggies, more fruit and more whole foods.
I did a really great job of ensuring that most of my meals were whole foods and not full of unneeded chemicals.
- Find one new healthy recipe for Seamus and I to cook and make it
Woohoo!! Another one I can check off! Seamus and I made Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken (which I will review with you soon).
- Eat slightly smaller portions of the foods I’m currently eating
Yep! Did this one too. I didn’t weigh everything but I definitely ate less of the foods.
- 3 workouts: walking, swimming, running, strength training – just move AT LEAST 3 times
Sadly, I did not get to the gym or move even once. Life just gets too busy!
- Create that workout schedule for a month out.
Started this but it’s not yet complete. I will finish in the coming week.
- Get back into practicing yoga – it is empowering and relaxing all at once
Didn’t get started with this yet but I did look for a yoga mat on Amazon, if that counts. 🙂
I did a much better job with my food goals than I did with my fitness. Let’s see if next week I can do both.
- Since I return to work this week, my goal is to ensure I make and eat my lunch
- Find another healthy new recipe to make with Seamus
- Continue to squeeze in the fruits and veggies
- Complete the next month’s schedule
- Get out and walk after work, even if it’s only for a short time
- Buy yoga mat and begin practicing again
Here’s to a successful week ahead!
I’d love it if you shared your goals.