Happy Monday, it’s Weekly Wishes time again!
Weekly Wishes is a link-up started by Melyssa from The Nectar Collective. It is a place where you can post and share you wishes and goals for the week ahead on your blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc and then link it up on Melyssa’s blog. I LOVE doing this because it holds me accountable for the week ahead. I’ve shared my goals with the world (through my blog) and I know people will read and wonder whether I stuck to my goals. It definitely keeps me honest!
I set a lot of goals, I enjoy it. I find that making lists of goals is like making a huge to-do list. They help motivate me to be a better person, especially when I truly focus in on what I want. That’s why I check-in every week and why I participate with Melyssa’s Weekly Wishes link-up. Goals help me zone in on what I really want and help me gain razor focus to accomplish so much. I hope that you enjoy reading my goals, and checking in with me weekly. 🙂
Last Week’s Wishes
Last week I focused on the things I would like to accomplish by the end of January, and I am well on my way!
- I finished the book Hyperbole and a Half, and began my new book (will be sharing info soon). I love that I’m finding time to fit in pleasure reading, it feels great.
- I also found the perfect notebook! I bought myself a classic Moleskin notebook, it is large enough to take notes in, but small enough to fit inside my purse. My purpose is to use this to write blog ideas in, because I get them at the most random of times.
There are few other goals that I want to get through in January, you can read about them here.
Now, This Week’s Weekly Wishes
- Get all of my chores done throughout the week and on Saturday, so that I can fully relax on Sunday. I so often put all this pressure on myself to get everything done on Sunday afternoon and evening, and then by the time 9 o’clock roles around I’m panicking because I only got half of everything done. I need to stop that, and spread the chore love across the week.
- Start reading my new Book (title to come soon).
- Get my FitBit fixed. The back of the device is so messed up that I can no longer open it and my current battery died today. I need to find out whether I need to order a whole new FitBit, or if you can just find the back piece somewhere.
Alright, those are my goals for this week, they’re all totally achievable.
Thanks to Melyssa for hosting! Stop on over to The Nectar Collective and link-up.