My list of top healthy living blogs
I think it’s safe to assume that we all want to live a happier, healthier life. Most of us need outside motivation to do so, and I am no exception. Since I do need so much outside motivation, I have many MANY blogs that I follow that are considered healthy living blogs, all of which have provided me lots of motivation and new ideas to live a healthier life.
Here’s my list of top Healthy Living blogs:
- One of my all time favorite Health Living Blogs is, Another Mother Runner. The authors, Sarah and Dimity, send out almost daily posts about themselves as runners and support a huge community of mother runners. When I’m feeling low on motivation, I almost ALWAYS make a visit to their blog.
- I’ve mentioned Carrots ‘N’ Cake many different times on Baby Doodah, but there is no end to the motivation that Tina provides me.
- I love Anne from fANNEtastic food. Her posts vary from her delicious photos of her food and recommendations for a healthy diet (she’s an RD), to some motivating exercise posts. She’s always going on runs around Washington D.C. and sharing photos of her journey, they are beautiful!
- As always, Healthy Tipping Point, is one of my absolute favorites. HTP made it on my mommy blog list, but also fits very well on the Healthy Living Blogs list, because Caitlin is both a healthy person and an awesome mommy.
- Run Eat Repeat, is another top healthy living blog for me. The author, Monica, is a sassy red head who loves running and living a balanced life. I really love reading her blog when I want something light and fun to read.
- Hungry Runner, is a fantastic blog full great food, and exercise ideas.
There yah have it, my top Healthy Living Blogs. I check each of them almost weekly, so go on over and check them out!