We’re talking January 2014 goals, today.
Weekly Wishes is a link-up started by Melyssa from The Nectar Collective. It is a place where you can post and share you wishes and goals for the week ahead on your blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc and then link it up on Melyssa’s blog. I LOVE doing this because it holds me accountable for the week ahead. I’ve shared my goals with the world (through my blog) and I know people will read and wonder whether I stuck to my goals. It definitely keeps me honest!
Happy Snowy Monday!
I’m kind of excited, Melyssa has changed the format for her Weekly Wishes posts, and I think I’m going to join in. I believe it will really help to get me focused. On the first Monday of every month, Weekly Wishes will be dedicated to sharing what you’d like to accomplish within that month. I love goals, and I love setting them, so this will be a lot of fun!
January 2014 – Goals
- Plan out posts for at least 3 of the 12 months of this year on my editorial calendar. I began planning this past weekend, but I have a ways to go and January is such a good time for that.
- Finish the two books that I am in currently reading, and then begin my next one. I’m currently reading, Hyberbole and a Half and also The Paleo Manifesto, I do have a third one lined up, but I can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head.
- I am a pen and paper type of chick, so as much as I love my phone, whenever I get an idea for a new blog post I forget it because I never put it into my app. I want to find THE perfect notebook, one small enough to fit in my purse but large enough to write decent notes in.
- I mentioned in my 2014 Intentions post that I have a few new blog series ideas, I’d like to get the layout of one of those set and possible ready to roll out by the end of the month.
- Get into a workout routine once and for all!