Hey everyone, it’s My Finds Friday, time!
Sorry I’ve been absent for a few days, this time of year gets so busy and by the time the evening rolls around, I’m pooped and ready for bed.
This week’s My Finds Friday will be a brief one, I’m really tired and all I can think about is my bed. Hopefully I’ll have time over the weekend to fill you in on all that has occurred with life lately.
My Finds Friday!
- I’m starting right off with a blog post of a friend, who has a wonderful message… Take care of yourself now so that others can have you later. I’m in love with this post and want everyone to read it and believe in it.
- A really great post about why it is important to share your blog posts several times on social media, by Buffer. Love Buffer!
- I love Tina and I love Carrots ‘n’ Cake, I am so excited for her and her recent news.
- Mind, Body, Green has a great post with 10 tips that will help you become a more mindful eater. This is a great time of year to work on being mindful during a meal, it seems like everywhere we go, there’s food, don’t let it control you.
- These Quiet Books are where it’s at for young boys. I really hope that someone will one day make one for Emmett, I’m just not talented enough to do it myself. 🙂
There you have it, my favorite Friday finds for this past week. I know it was a quick post, but I assure you I’m going to go pass out now. 🙂