It’s Friday, which means it’s My Finds Friday time!
Hi! Have you checked out my post from yesterday? There’s pictures of my little turkey, love him!
We have had such an amazing Thanksgiving celebration over the last few days, and it continues tomorrow. Wednesday night, my family came over for pizza after picking my sister and her family up at the at the airport, we hung out for a short while and then they headed to my parent’s house for the next couple of days. Then yesterday, Seamus, Emmett and I headed out to CNY to celebrate with Seamus’ parents, what a wonderful time we had! I can’t wait to share all of the details of our visit with them and our celebration of Thanksgiving at my parent’s house (tomorrow night) next week. I really can’t wait to do so! So many wonderful traditions. 🙂
And now, My Finds Friday!
I chose to go without a theme this week, since most of my finds are all over the place and don’t really stick to one topic.
- An article released by the New England Journal of Medicine, is showing that a study of a hundred thousand men and women over decades, concludes that you can keep the Grim Reaper away, just by eating nuts. Mind Body Green, provides 16 Reasons to GO NUTS for nuts.
- Here’s a recipe for a healthy version of Spinach and Artichoke Dip, by Undressed Skeleton. It sounds soooo good!
- 8 Blog-Changing Lessons Learned from NaBloPoMo – A list of great quotes from people who spent the month of November writing a blog post everyday of the month.
- I think we’re all looking for a great workout, that’s quick and effective, here’s a 16 Minute Get It Done Workout.
- We all have moments when we’re feeling negative and like everything is going wrong, this article from Mind Body Green, provides 5 Steps to Break Free of your Negative Patterns. Give it a read, you might just find some great tips!
Alright, that’s it for this week’s My Finds Friday, be sure to stop on over and share the love.