Happy My Finds Friday – Positivity!
Happy Friday, thank goodness we’re here again. 🙂 I say that joking mostly, this week has actually been a really good one, busy, but really great. Yesterday, I was in Waterloo for some leadership training which was really interesting. I’ve taken leadership courses before but something about this one really hit home. It could be that I have more experience as a supervisor now than when I’ve taken courses in the past or it could just be a new level of information, either way I’m glad I went. Waterloo is almost a 2 hour drive from Buffalo and I was making the trip alone. Thankfully I survived! 😉
We don’t have any major plans this weekend, I’m thankful for that. I do have a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon, I need to decide whether I should get it cut up short again, or have it trimmed up and allow it to continue to grow. Agh! I can’t decide and I have votes (from friends and family) going both ways. I’m terrible at making decisions! Sunday will be a lazy day, with a little laundry and cleaning added in.
And now, My Finds Friday!
- I think we all want to maintain a positive attitude as much as possible, but some of us don’t know how or even how to make it a habit. This article talks all about how to make positivity a habit, check it out!
- I struggle frequently with mind traps, this article discusses ways to overcome these traps.
- I want to make this meal next week, it sounds delicious and is very healthy! Clean Eating, Crock-pot Chicken Tacos
- If you’re looking to monetize your blog, The Blog Maven has some great tips on how to create and manage sponsorships.
- When you have a blog, one of the most important aspects are the pictures you use. This article, 22 Things You Can Do to Change your Photography Forever, provides some fantastic tips to get those “pinnable” pictures.
Interested in reading some of my other My Finds Friday? Check them out by clicking here.
Thanks for including my resource on blog sponsorships! If you decide to get a sponsorship program started, I’d love to hear how it goes for you.
…and btw, the photo of your little one in the basket is precious. Gave me my first smile of the day. 🙂
Hi Jeni! I’m such a cheeseball, but I’m so honored that you visit my little ole blog! I will definitely let you know how the sponsorship programs work out. Thanks so much for visiting!