Happy Friday everyone!! Today I’m focusing on stress and ways to deal with stress.
What a week! I have not looked forward to a weekend as much as I did this week, in a long time. I love my job but a lot of the changes that are going on are really getting to me, it’s all out of my control and most everything is completely unknown, and we’re all aware that the unknown can be pretty stressful. I apologize for being so vague, but I am not comfortable sharing all the nitty gritty of my job right now.
Anyhow, in an effort to try and decompress from the past week, I’ve found a bunch of great websites that offer helpful tips to manage stress and to overcome it. Stop in and give them all some love!
There has never been a LESS stressful moment.
Great Links for Ways to Deal with Stress
- I love this article from the Huffington Post! It gives you 20 ways to de-stress, but the best part about it, is that most everything is easy enough to do anywhere, even the office. Considering stress, for most people, occurs at their job, being able to relieve it is a great thing.
- There are ways in which we can de-stress our entire life, this article from Discovery Health, shares ideas on how to do that.
- 12 Ways to Decompress after High Stress – couldn’t be more perfect! Some of them are repeats from the first article, but there some different ones on there are just brilliant. I think my favorite might be “love.” Being around Emmett and Seamus makes my whole day better, almost instantly.
- This doesn’t directly have to do with stress (but it kind of does), I love pancakes and frequently ask Seamus to make them on the weekends. He’ll usually make them but it ends up being such a mess, then I found this recipe and I’m thinking this will be a great way to make pancakes without the HUGE mess. 2 Ingredient Panacakes! They may not take the place of regular pancakes, but they will definitely do in a pinch.
- And because it’s Fall and I love anything apple cinnamon, check out Run Eat Repeat’s, Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins.
Alright folks, that’s it for this week. I hope you have a wonderful and stress-FREE weekend!