My have Friday’s changed…
I’m sitting on my porch typing this, while up and down my street are younger folks, on their porches (because tonight is gorgeous) having what I can only guess are dinner parties. Laughing loudly, drinking wine, plainly enjoying themselves. I’m sure they’re all having fun, but me? I’d rather sit on my porch and quietly write a blog post, that is fun to me. 😀
Boy do I have some great Friday finds for you this week, so much motivation! Be sure to click the links and give everyone some love.
(These are in no particular order.)
- As I continue on my quest to find a healthy and motivational balance when it comes to working out, I love reading things about different workouts. Reading what others have done to lose weight and get on the right track to health is so motivational. This week I came across this post on Fitocracy about a guy (the author of the article) who lost 150 lbs, just by getting into running. Check the post out here, I swear you’ll be moved to put on your shoes and head out the door.
- Carrots ‘n’ Cake made the list again this week, this girl seriously inspires me to be my best! Every single one of her posts is about working out hard and eating healthy, what’s more motivational than that?! Check it out here. Tina’s a crossfitter, so she is frequently writing about her WODs and her Paleo diet, both of which interest me to no end.
- I think most of us are trying to live a full life but also save money in the process, one my favorite blogs that deals with issues like these is Living Well Spending Less. Recently the author, Ruth, made a post about a service that assists in meal planning called eMeals.com. I haven’t signed up yet, but from what I gather the meal plan and list are pretty comprehensive and will work with whatever kind of diet restrictions you have (including Gluten-Free and Paleo). If you’re interested, you can visit her post here, and use her coupon code to get 15% off your new membership.
- If you’re looking for a serious calorie burner that you can do in about 30 minutes, check out She Rocks Fitness. She recently posted a workout that looks like an extreme calorie torcher, you can check it out here.
- Finally, one of my favorite mom fashion blogs is Ain’t No Mom Jeans. She recently made a post with tips on how to layer necklaces, check it out here. I love the look of layered necklaces but am never really sure how to do it so it looks right, this post has some really fantastic advice on how to do it.
It’s your turn…
Have you worked with or used eMeals before? If so, weigh-in below.
What are some of your favorite fast workouts that get you moving and provide you motivation?
I used eMeals for a bit! It’s great if you really love/need a meal plan and want to take all the thought out of the process (including the grocery list!). I found over time that I really enjoy making up my own meals, but the great thing about eMeals is that the weekly menu comes to your email as a PDF so you can save the files for future browsing! They’re still good for inspiration 🙂
I love eMeals! I haven’t ever used them but it just seems like such a great concept. I won’t have to waste any time coming up with meals or a shopping list. Hmmm…Maybe I need to talk Seamus into us joining. 🙂
ʜi there, every time i used to check web site posts herе early in the morning,
because i love to gain knowledցe off more and more.