Results for 10/26/2012 – 11/1/2012
Woohoo! FINALLY headed in the right direction!!
Amount Remaining to Lose:
- Make and take lunch all week
- Continue to eat veggies and fruit as snacks instead of junk food
- Create a healthy menu of dinners for the week ahead
- Stick to workout schedule outlined above
- Move at least 10 minutes on 5 days, even if I only burn a few calories, moving is better than sitting on the couch
- Finish the vision exercises in the book I’m reading, “The Busy Mom’s Ultimate Fitness Guide“
I did complete this and it felt really good to spew (that’s a sexy word) everything out onto paper. This way I have it to look at. It wasreally motivating, now I just need to put it into practice.
Goals for 11/2/2012 – 11/8/2012:
- TRACK! Track Track and Track some more! I did a really great job of it this week, I want to continue on into next week.
- Keep on packin’ that lunch. I’m alright with going out to lunch one time, on Friday.
- Make healthy and mindful choices.
- Since I purchased a yoga mat yesterday (and it should be arriving Monday), resume practicing of yoga. Yay!
- Continue to try to get at least 10 minutes of movement in 5 out of the 7 days.
- Stick to my workout schedule. I’m only asking for 3 days for 30 minutes a day, this go around. I can do it!