Sorry this is a few days late, Friday I went to bed early and Saturday we had guests in from out of town so I didn’t have time to sit down to write.
Results for 10/19/12 – 10/25/12
I gained another 3 pounds. I am beyond frustrated and pretty much disgusted with myself.
Amount Remaining to Lose:
- Since I return to work this week, my goal is to ensure I make and eat my lunch
I actually completed this task! The only day I went out was Friday for lunch and that is always a day allow myself to enjoy a meal out.
- Find another healthy new recipe to make with Seamus
Check! We’ll be making it tonight!
- Continue to squeeze in the fruits and veggies
When I bring my own lunch I ALWAYS do a good job of getting my veggies in, so this one can also be marked complete.
- Complete the next month’s schedule
I can finally check this one off my list!
I don’t have set days BUT my schedule will be to work out 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes. I will most likely do Wednesday mornings, since I work from home I won’t have to worry about getting ready, so I can do my yoga DVD or run before Seamus leaves for work.
- Get out and walk after work, even if it’s only for a short time
It was a crazy hectic week with going back to work. I know that shouldn’t be an excuse but I just had no energy by the time I got home with Emmett, so I did not walk at all.
- Buy yoga mat and begin practicing again
I didn’t purchase a new mat yet because it isn’t yet in the budget.
- Make and take lunch all week
- Continue to eat veggies and fruit as snacks instead of junk food
- Create a healthy menu of dinners for the week ahead
- Stick to workout schedule outlined above
- Move at least 10 minutes on 5 days, even if I only burn a few calories, moving is better than sitting on the couch
- Finish the vision exercises in the book I’m reading, “The Busy Mom’s Ultimate Fitness Guide“
Have a great week everyone!
Good Luck with your goals!
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!