Results for 10/5/12 – 10/11/12
Nothing. I gained 3.4. Ugh!
I truly ate better this week and still somehow managed to gain.
Amount Remaining to Lose:
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at home, except for 1 dinner and 1 lunch
I ate pizza last Friday and then had pizza Sunday for dinner. So while it was two dinners, I did pretty well food wise.
- Get in those vegetables!
Complete! I’ve been making a very mindful effort to start eating more veggies. I had a ton of carrots and beans this week.
- Snack on fruits/vegetables, not crackers and chips
Not so great. I ate more veggies but still managed to eat plenty of crackers.
- Get to the gym at least 3 times
Didn’t meet this one and am disappointed with myself.
- Walk with Emmet at least twice
Also did not complete this one.
- Work on creating some sort of workout schedule. Even if it has holes and is just a loose idea of what I want, I need something.
This was the simplest of the 3 and I still didn’t do anything with it.
I am so terribly disappointed in myself. I wasn’t even going to post a “Friday Fitness” this week since I was upset about my weigh-in but I need to hold myself accountable. If I don’t want to report out failure then I need to work at success. There is never a reason for me to not eat well and I can’t even think of a valid excuse for not exercising at least 3 times.
My Happy Meathead!!
Goals for 10/12/12-10/18/12
- Begin working on eating cleaner. More veggies, more fruit and more whole foods.
- Find one new healthy recipe for Seamus and I to cook and make it
- Eat slightly smaller portions of the foods I’m currently eating
- 3 workouts: walking, swimming, running, strength training – just move AT LEAST 3 times
- Create that workout schedule for a month out.
- Get back into practicing yoga – it is empowering and relaxing all at once
Here’s to a fantastic week ahead!
Any goals you’d like to share?
Thanks Jen!! YOU are an inspiration to me!