Happy Holidays and My Finds Friday!
Hi readers! I’ve had THE best day, I’ve had the day off and spent the morning cuddling, playing and rough housing with Emmett. It was so much fun, and something I wish I could do everyday. I do not hate my job, but being a stay at home mom would be such an amazing thing. Ah well, no use dwelling on that, let’s share what else made this day so great…
We got our Christmas tree! It’s our first real Christmas tree as a family, and actually, it’s Emmett’s first Christmas tree in his home. Last year I was just so worn out from going back to work and being a new mom that I decided not to decorate. This year, I am going all out, nothing gaudy or over the top but our house will feel like Christmas. Heck, it already SMELLS like Christmas, because of this delicious Christmas tree.
More about our trip to Erway’s Christmas Tree Adventure in another post, now it’s time for some great finds for the holidays.
- Brittany, over at A Healthy Slice of Life, has some really adorable ideas for some holiday kid’s snacks.
- Emmett’s a bit too young for Elf on the Shelf this year, but I’m already stocking up on ideas for next year and the many years after. By far, this is the best site full of ideas that I’ve found.
- I can’t help but share some great blog tips I found over the past week. The first one is all about SEO, and tips and tricks in regards to maximizing SEO on your blog.
- The holidays are here, and that means loads of baking and cookies. Why not try these chocolate chip oatmeal cookies?
- The Lean Green Bean put together a very comprehensive list of any type blogging issue you might have, and where you can go to find tips. What a fantastic find!
Alright, those are my finds for the week!
What are some of your finds from the past week? Link them up below!
And hey, if you wouldn’t mind… grab my link-up button and share it for me! I’d appreciate it!