Oh hey! It’s My Finds Friday!
I’m so excited that it’s Friday! This weekend is shaping up to be a great one, filled with loads of couch and snuggle time. I don’t have to work this weekend, most of my chores are already done (Yay! Weekly Wishes), and it’s cold. What better way to beat the cold then to curl up on the couch with THE cutest boy around, and THE most handsome of husbands?
And now (drumroll please) My Finds Friday!
- I always love soup, but I ESPECIALLY love soup when the temperature outside hits the single digits. Skinny Taste has this amazing sounding soup, Three Cheese Tortellini and Mushroom soup, I’ve been wanting to make a soup and this might just fit the bill.
- I’ve used baby talk with Emmett since he was born, I just love gushing over him and now it’s fun to hear him repeat the sounds I say. But I just read this article from the University of Washington that is saying children who grew up in households where there was MORE baby talk, knew more words at 2 years of age, then 2 years old from houses where no baby talk was used. Now I have even more reason to talk that way! 😀
- I know everyone’s talking about the cold, but that’s because it’s REALLY cold. The Runner Dad has a fantastic article with tips on how to survive your winter run.
- I love asparagus and I love bacon. What better way to eat them, than to make them together!
- I love this post by Brittany of A Healthy Slice of Life – Her husband’s birthday was this past week and she shared how she picked the perfect husband.
Alright folks, that’s about does it for this week! Check out the links above and share the LOVE!