Hey everyone, it’s My Finds Friday, time!
Sorry I’ve been absent for a few days, this time of year gets so busy and by the time the evening rolls around, I’m pooped and ready for bed.
This week’s My Finds Friday will be a brief one, I’m really tired and all I can think about is my bed. Hopefully I’ll have time over the weekend to fill you in on all that has occurred with life lately.
My Finds Friday!
- I’m starting right off with a blog post of a friend, who has a wonderful message… Take care of yourself now so that others can have you later. I’m in love with this post and want everyone to read it and believe in it.
- A really great post about why it is important to share your blog posts several times on social media, by Buffer. Love Buffer!
- I love Tina and I love Carrots ‘n’ Cake, I am so excited for her and her recent news.
- Mind, Body, Green has a great post with 10 tips that will help you become a more mindful eater. This is a great time of year to work on being mindful during a meal, it seems like everywhere we go, there’s food, don’t let it control you.
- These Quiet Books are where it’s at for young boys. I really hope that someone will one day make one for Emmett, I’m just not talented enough to do it myself.
There you have it, my favorite Friday finds for this past week. I know it was a quick post, but I assure you I’m going to go pass out now.