Happy Friday! Time for My Finds Friday, Paleo edition.
It’s Friday, which means that my vacation is nearly over. I always have such grand plans for my time off, and it always seems to fall short. All I wanted to do was get my house in order and get a bunch of extra blog articles written so that I was ahead and wasn’t constantly waiting till the night of, to write a post. I love this blog and I feel like it deserves more than an hour a night that I’ve been able to dedicate to it. Unfortunately, the extra blog posts didn’t happen, life did, and so I’m in the same spot I was prior to vacation. On top of that, I didn’t do any cleaning, I just had no desire to spend my time away from work, cleaning up my house. It definitely isn’t gross, just cluttered and dusty, it could use a once over with a vacuum and a dust cloth.
So, what have I done? A lot of relaxing, (ie: watching TV, napping, and reading), we celebrated our anniversary, went to the Buffalo Zoo (post coming soon), and just spent time just being. Sometimes that’s all you need to recoup yourself and feel refreshed and ready to take on your normal day to day tasks.
And now, My Finds Friday!
I mentioned above that I did some reading over vacation, I began reading The Paleo Manifesto and it is filled with a lot of good information. Since I am being inspired by this book, I thought I’d focus this week’s My Finds Friday on all things Paleo.
- Pinterest is a wealth of information when it comes to any topic, and Paleo is no exception. I found this fantastic list of Paleo breakfast ideas. I would try every single one of them to determine which would fill me up the most.
- If you’re anything like me you LOVE anything Buffalo flavored (as in hot and spicy). This recipe is Paleo AND Buffalo chicken flavored, Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup. It sounds amazing and is firmly on my “to make” list.
- Multiply Delicious has a great starter list on all of the “yes” and “no” food, called Paleo Basics.
- A lot of individuals who follow the Paleo diet, also do CrossFit. If you’re interested in getting started with CrossFit but your city doesn’t have a box, Clean Eats in the Zoo has a 30 Day At-Home CrossFit Workout.
- Do you know who Christmas Abbott is? If not, she’s a bad ass CrossFitter who is super gorgeous and fit and one of favorite blogs, Carrots ‘N’ Cake, was lucky enough to interview her. Check it out!
Alrighty, those are my finds for the week. I hope you visit them all and give them some love! Also, if you have some of your own finds, Paleo or otherwise, feel free to link-up below. I love seeing what you come up with!